lunedì 14 gennaio 2013

The Liebster Award




Thanks to Glam Rock Lady for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!! :D


The Liebster Award rules:
  • Bloggers nominate other up and coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award.
  • if you receive the Liebster, you must: 
    • Tell 11 random things about yourself. 
    • Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
    • Nominate 11 other bloggers and make sure you notify them.
11 random facts about me:
  1. I'm a Canadian living in Italy hoping to soon transfer to the US. (it's not that complicated!)
  2. I love my friends and family.
  3. I listen to everything, especially pop. I'm obsessed with Rihanna, Ke$ha & Katy Perry.
  4. I'd rather see the movie than read the book it's based on.
  5. I wish I had money to buy more clothes and a MacBook Pro.
  6. I'm obsessed with RINGS!
  7. I love people who make me laugh and I love making people laugh.
  8. I want to become a stylist.
  9. I love taking pictures, but the best part is looking at old ones I took.
  10. To relax, I read and drink tea (I know, I sound like a 40 year old)
  11. Oh, I'm 17 years old, just waiting for my Prince Charming, like what every Romantic Commedy have me believe.
Questions from the nominator:
  1. Who is your favorite blogger? Jessica - Hapa Time & Adam - I Am Galla
  2. Where are you from? Montréal, Canada.
  3. What is your favorite moment in your life? Knowing I made someone happy. 
  4. What do your think about yourself? I'm different & I have a crazy animal energy ;D and I always adapt to the situation.
  5. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Favorite actor (right now) CHANNING TATUM. Favorite actress? Probably Katherine Heigl.
  6. Who inspires you the most? Mom!
  7. What do you think about haters? Haters hate cause they are threaten by you.
  8. Favorite designer? Still searching.
  9. Describe your style? I like changing. One day my style could be elegant and simple. The next day, eccentric and wild.
  10. What is the first thing that you put in your bag? Keys, iPod and headphones.
  11. What is your currently favorite outfit? Anything with studs or spikes!
My nominees shall answer these 11 questions as well.

My nominees are:

26 commenti:

  1. Lovely blog :)
    now following you. :) please follow back and check out my new post :3


    xoxo Cassie from cassieannalea.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. congrats dear! maybe we could follow each other?! It would be a pleasure for me :)

    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it/2013/01/new-in-haul-saldi-parte-ii.html

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great post and congratulations! Interesting answers, I wouldn't have said anything better myself. :)
    I love your blog and love your style! ;)
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! :*

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you for your comment !! followed you on GFC!! waiting for you to follow me!
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  5. Congrats on your award.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Of course we can follow each other.
    Following now via GFC.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thank you so much for the award, honey! <3
    I'll think about the answers! ;D

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  7. Congrats! :)
    I like the idea of following each other. I'm following you now and waiting on you to follow back. :)
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  8. Of course we should follow each other! I just did!Feel free to do the same :)
    Kisses sweetie and keep in touch :*

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    RispondiElimina
  9. Hi girl!!!
    Congrats by the way!!!
    And of course I want to follow each other! In fact
    I'm following your blog on gfc now,
    and hope you’ll follow my blog back!
    Eleni from
    http://rebeautyourself.blogspot.gr/

    RispondiElimina
  10. CONGRATS!!Good to know little bit more about you. We are following you now can you follow us back? Kisses

    RispondiElimina
  11. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  12. Thank you for nominating me <3 I will get to the post as soon as I can.

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    RispondiElimina
  13. congrats on the award! great to know more about you, you also have really cute style!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  14. Hey heeeey! Thanks for nominating me for the award ❤ soo, what's your 11 questions for me? :")

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. No prob! Just answer the same questions I answered to <3 :D

      Elimina
  15. congrats on the award! it's nice to know more about you :)
    and i love how you said that your mom is your inspiration, that's so sweet!

    Would you like us to follow each other?
    I'd love to read more from you and stay in touch <3
    I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me smile =)

    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    RispondiElimina
  16. Awww you're so sweet!!! I love Adams blog too!!! Thanks hun! I'm visiting Italy in a few weeks by the way! Rome, Venice and Florence!

    xo
    www.hapatime.com

    RispondiElimina
  17. Amazing post, your blog is amazing dear <3
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    RispondiElimina
  18. I hope you eventually make your way over to the states! What area are you looking to move to?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks, I really hope so too!
      Oh, definitely Californiaa! :D

      Elimina
  19. Congrats on the award!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Now following, please follow back!
    XOXO
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  20. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congratulations on that award!:)

    And yes, I would love to follow eachother! I am now following you :)

    http://telamore.blogspot.com/

    Uyen Cao

    RispondiElimina
  21. Congratulations!!
    Your Blog is super cute and you deserve it :)
    Visit mine and let me know if you want to follow one another?
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    RispondiElimina
  22. Congratulations on the award. It's nice to be able to know a little bit more about you ^-^

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  23. I want to move on NYC. It's my dream... yes, I want to follow each other :)) Iam following you now :))

    Kisses
    http://cup-of-hot-tea.blogspot.cz/

    RispondiElimina
  24. congrats on the award!
    great blog, would youlike to follow each other?
    let me know!
    xo
    Mic.-
    www.mytrendyjournal.com

    RispondiElimina

 

NOREEXA Copyright © 2012