mercoledì 9 gennaio 2013

Instagram January Inspiration

So 2013 started off pretty good! But unfortunately the holidays are already over and I'm soo busy with school again & I will not be able to post much even if one of my New Year's resolution was to keep my blog updated (together with the usual "get thin" and others). 

How was your weekend?  
Here are some pictures I found on Instagram. Simple & inspirational.
Hope you enjoy them x


These pictures are not mine, except for the last one! 
                  @struckbyfashion                                                                                  @teen_shizz 
                          @jethromullen                                                                         @fashion_creative_ideas                              @wegetfashion                                                                                 @opencloset     
                                @jcobalt                                                                                  @itsmeleight  
                          @garypeppergirl                                                                      @james2231

I've been in love with this sentence of Paulo Coelho.

13 commenti:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog,
    Following your blog

    Hope you do the same!

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Your's looks great!
    I'm now following you hope you do too.
    Take care
    Vanessa
    x
    http://mylifemywaymyopinions.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  3. have a nice day..
    adore your style somuch dear<3
    waiting for next post..

    followed you, could you follow me back?

    Xoxo,Ila

    RispondiElimina
  4. Your blog is beautiful!

    I am so excited to follow and can't wait to see what you post next!

    I hope you stop and follow mine too so we can stay in touch :)

    cheers

    RispondiElimina
  5. I'm following your blog darling, thanks for the comment on mine (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. The last photo is just as beautiful as all the rest! Although I love that beaded back detail more than the whole world.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    RispondiElimina
  7. lovely post darling....

    hope to see you on my blog soon again..new posts are comming up..already followed of course..

    xoxo

    rocktheballerina.blogspot.gr

    RispondiElimina
  8. Amazing inspirations :)
    If you want we cann follow each other- let me know if you agree :)
    Laura

    RispondiElimina
  9. good post :))

    Check my blog: http://bibischw.blogspot.sk/
    Please follow or comment :)

    RispondiElimina
  10. Amazing photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Hello dear!
    Thanks for comment on my blog!
    Of couse i like follow each other! I'm your new follower. Follow me back!

    Big kiss,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

 

NOREEXA Copyright © 2012