mercoledì 5 dicembre 2012

I'm with you

The last leaves of autumn are finally falling and that cold breeze that always foreshadows winter is here.. And I love it. I love December. My Novembers always suck and I just want those 30 impossibly long days to end (even if this December didn't start off right) 
Plus, Christmas is my favorite holiday: all those lights & decorations that literally light up the city are so breathtaking and full of life. There's really something magical during this season. I can't figure it out, but it's so strong.



I'm really busy with school, the first semester is ending and I'm FULL of exams. I just can't wait for Christmas holidays! Despite all, I still managed to take some (pretty bad quality) shots of my outfit. 
I really like what I'm wearing. You always get a great result when pairing black (in this case fake) leather leggings and a loose blouse. Actually anything goes well with a loose blouse: from skinny jeans to mini skirts! My yellow fluo heels & necklace and a Swarovski bracelet my sister gave me complete the look in a very elegant way. 
Again, even though I like my outfit, I don't particularly like any of these pictures AT ALL, that's why they are very modified and that's why I'm not posting any of them in other sites (like Lookbook & Chictopia)



Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home


 It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new


I'M
WITH
YOU





I have Avril Lavigne's "I'm with you" ON REPEAT!


-Coreena xx






22 commenti:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!
    love your style dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. You have great style! This is a wonderful post! Also, thank you for your kind comment. I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin. In fact, I've shown lots of love on your wonderful bloglovin posts! I hope you'll do the same.

    Erin

    thefashionfairybloglovin.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Followed you on GFC and bloglovin! xx

      Elimina
  3. amazing look! :) thanks for your comment, following you now :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Followed you but you are not following me yet ):
      xx

      Elimina
  4. I just so love your blog! I love your outfits! ❤ follow for follow? xx!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Lovely look, beautiful shoes!


    Wanna follow each other?

    Follow me on GFC or Facebook And i Will follow you back ;)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Juicy-Confashions/450396928311999

    Kisses from Amsterdam!

    Http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Lovelyy ! I am following u nw via gfc.
    Hope u follow me back at-

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    RispondiElimina
  7. nice leather pants and sheer white shirt!
    Thanks for the love hon, I'm following you now!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. wow a very nice blog !
    like to follow each other?

    http://mytimeisnowdaria.blogspot.de/

    RispondiElimina
  9. Lovely look! I love the leather pants.Great blog. What about following each other?

    RispondiElimina
  10. Love the necklace and the shirt!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. Cool pictures:-) Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    RispondiElimina
  12. Nice pictures! love the outfit :)
    I follow you now, follow me back if you'd like my blog :)

    RispondiElimina
  13. Love your blog!!
    Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow straight back! Looking foward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox
    Kelly

    RispondiElimina
  14. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    RispondiElimina
  15. Hi dear!
    You look amazing!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )
    www.gvozdishe.com

    RispondiElimina
  16. amazing outfit!!!! following you now!!!

    RispondiElimina

 

NOREEXA Copyright © 2012