mercoledì 21 novembre 2012

What Now

It's like past 11 p.m. and I still have homework to do for tomorrow. I'll do them after this post, promise! ahaha
This is a very everyday look (in fact it was my outfit at school today). It's casual and simple.
I've always been obsessed with the color teal (as you can see my blog is super tiffany-colored ;D)
On november 19 Rihanna's new album "Unapologetic" came out. And this is one of my favorites. Listen to it, it's worth it.




"What now? I just can't figure it out. 
What now? I guess I'll just wait it out."






Boots // TIMBERLAND
Leggings // ZARA
Top // TANK 
Necklace // JUST CAVALLI
Teal Ring // ACCESSORIZE
Love & Sunglasses Ring // CLAIRE'S
Bag // CARPISA


Goodnight everyone,
Coreena xx

4 commenti:

  1. ur shoes ur nails <3 love them:) you are soooo pretty dear

    RispondiElimina
  2. i like the look a lot..following you now too..

    Help me get to 500 readers
    flysongbird

    RispondiElimina
  3. love your nails!

    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    RispondiElimina

 

NOREEXA Copyright © 2012