lunedì 19 novembre 2012

Sherri Hill


Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Pose for Sherri Hill in New Gown Advertisement

I love Sherri Hill's dresses. Always did. Always will! The ugliest one of her creations is probably comparable to the best dress I have in my closet. I'll probably not have any of them. Why?
-expensive
-only freakin available in usa
-i don't really have any special events where I can where them (..getting pretty depressed here! ahah)

QUICK FACT: we don't know much about "Sherri Hill". SHE'S NOT EVEN ON WIKIPEDIA! She studied in the University of Oklahoma studying fashion arts. And as seen in the results of her art, she was particularly interested in evening wear. She launched her first own line of prom dresses in 2007.

So recently, Kylie (15, ohh 2 years younger than me and already full of every possible opportunity in the fashion world!) and Kendall (17 -so, like me, born in 1995- another lucky kardashian member) Jenner posed for Sherri Hill. Great GREAT gowns, beautiful prom dresses, cocktail dresses..

TAKE A LOOK!


Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Pose for Sherri Hill in New Gown Advertisement

Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Pose for Sherri Hill in New Gown Advertisement


 Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Pose for Sherri Hill in New Gown Advertisement
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Pose for Sherri Hill in New Gown Advertisement
These 4 are my favorites.. Between them, the best is the last. It's just so perfect. 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 

NOREEXA Copyright © 2012