mercoledì 28 novembre 2012

Romwe

I'm really enjoying looking at Romwe, an online shopping site. 
Their clothes are so fun, amazing and they even look so comfortable to wear. 
It has been raining the whole week and it will probably last for a few more days so I can't go out and take pictures. 
So I decided to put together an outfit of Romwe I would personally wear --but can't since I can't shop online ): 


 


What do you think?
Would you wear this? ;D

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hope you liked this little post
-Coreena xx

10 commenti:

  1. I would definitely wear most of this look. I'd just add a pair of black shorts and maybe some wedges that aren't as tall! Love all the dark green though. :)

    JennifHsieh

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love those tights!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. they have some great items!

    <3

    ps. we are now having a wonderful Kenzaa give-away!

    RispondiElimina
  4. The tights and the sweater are PERFECT!
    Thank you so much for following me <3

    RispondiElimina
  5. I LOVE this look! Why can't you shop online?! The accessories are so adorable, and I'm drooling over those tights =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    RispondiElimina
  6. I love Romwe, I have a scarf from their shop that I just love. The tights you've picked out are great!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. I've just discover your blog and I love it, i'd like us to stay in touch...
    would you like to follow each other?

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. i want it all <3 love it love it

    RispondiElimina

 

NOREEXA Copyright © 2012