domenica 18 novembre 2012

Chictopia

So I've recently joined CHICTOPIA and I love it.. For those who don't know what it is, it's a site where you post pictures of yourself with different outfits. Everyone can look at them, vote "CHIC" if they like your look and even comment!
We all have the same passion there, and that's FASHION
Chictopians have SO much creativity!
I appreciate each attempt of every girl (and some boys!) to show the world their uniqueness. Nobody will judge your taste there, you can be yourself!
And plus, who doesn't enjoy mixing up stuff in their closet, taking pictures with them, posting them and getting hundreds of votes? ;D
Check out my Chictopia profile. Just click on my picture!



See you there.
-Coreena xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 

NOREEXA Copyright © 2012